Sunday 13 July 2014

You can request topics now! We hit the 500 mark!


..and no, I don't mean a guy named Mark with a tee shirt that has the number 500 on it. Jeez, you lot are so literal... 

A huge heartfelt thank you for reading!

It is humbling to know that my posts have been read over 500 times since I started this attempt at helping people, only just last month. 
(and yes, I did always activate the "don't count your own views" option)  

I have the BIG happy, all thanks to you. 



Now I know that 500 views in the blogging world certainly isn't much at all, but 500 people reading what I've written? From my home country New Zealand, from Australia, the United States of America, from the UK, Germany, Ukraine, Japan, Netherlands...



So to mark this crazy milestone (over and above the use of excessive animations in this post), I would like to offer you the chance to suggest what you would like me to cover in future ones. 

So we're gonna try "by request", see how it goes.

Simply add your Topic using the comments function.
Try it. 

I'll do my best to give you some insight, as always from my point of view and if nothing comes in, then I'll just keep truckin' along. 

No pressure. All going well, we'll both pick up some new skills or reaffirm some existing ones.




















Thanks again to you. 

This freaked out "whoa-happy" sensation feels pretty good.

Chur 

("Chur" is kiwi slang for choice bro' or I'm real happy about this, thank you)





No comments:

Post a Comment